Looking for something meaningful to give your loved ones this holiday season? We narrowed down our favorites to make it easier than ever to gift on purpose this year!
- GoodSteps flip flops (for your hard to shop for husband/nephew/mom): While we think all of our flops are stylish, comfortable, supportive and versatile, the Original will be a wardrobe staple, and the Nomad is the perfect adventure companion. Grab a gift certificate if you are not sure of shoe size, and as always, there is a customer-directed donation (20% of the purchase price) to fight hunger via Atlanta Community Food Bank or MANA Nutrition.
- Honeysuckle gelato (for the sweet tooth): Honeysuckle makes to-die-for sweet treats and partners with local food banks to donate 5% of companywide profits. They can be found at their flagship shop in Atlanta or in stores around the Southeast.
- ABLE adjustable ring (for your best gal pal): ABLE is deeply devoted to quality – both in the products they make and the quality of life they aim to provide. They invest in, train, and educate women so they can earn a living, break the cycle of poverty, and thrive.
- Hearne Dry Goods Co. earrings (for your sister and sister-in-law): Not only are these earrings adorable and on-trend, this woman-run company donates a portion of all proceeds to support Lwala Community Alliance, which supplies nutrition, medicine, education and clean water to children and mothers in Kenya.
- FEED lunch box (for your favorite little cutie): FEED is a woman-founded social enterprise that both provides meals through the sale of their products, and provides sustainable livelihoods for their artisan partners and their families. This practical little beauty provides 15 school meals for children in America and around the world.
- K-Deer leggings (for your favorite yogi or yoga pants enthusiast): K-Deer is also female-founded, and each one of their Signature Stripes leggings is named after an inspiring woman and supports (5% of e-commerce proceeds and 1% of wholesale proceeds) a cause that is close to her heart.
- Luminaid solar-powered phone charger (for the always prepared outdoorsman/woman). Aside from being really handy on an adventure (or in case of emergency), this rechargeable, floatable, foldable light/charger also provides light to disaster-affected areas such as post-earthquake Haiti.
- The Adventure Project charcoal soap (for the beauty lover): This women-founded charity focuses on kickstarting businesses - and thereby creating jobs - as a way to move people out of poverty for good. One bar of charcoal soap provides one woman in Kenya or Tanzania with a new charcoal-efficient stove.
If you need a stocking stuffer for any age, we are a tad biased but promise our cozy tee will become their go to pajama/workout/lounging/everyday/vintage tee!
Leave a comment